The automotive industry is currently said to be undergoing a once-in-a-century transformation. However, even in the face of such major technological innovation, the function for stopping cars shall remain. It’s a form of technology that will always be needed. Throughout its history spanning over 90years, Akebono has continued to pursue Monozukuri value-added production, and at the same time steadily cultivated and accumulated its technological expertise. We shall continue to apply existing technology while adopting new ones for further future development.
With the establishment of a new leadership team on October 1, 2019, Akebono has been given a renewed direction. Through this opportunity, the following "5 attitudes" were announced to guide every individual at Akebono, and lead Akebono towards further growth and success.
- Always have a strong“customer first”mindset
- Proactively propose solutions, and get the job done with aspiration and grit
- Have a deep awareness of cost reduction
- Genchi Genbutsu Gennin Genri Gensoku:
Go to the actual place, see the actual things and confirm the actual facts. Then take action based on fundamental theory according to decided principles.
- Accurately evaluate and reward associates for their efforts, results, contributions, and behavior