We are recruiting Global Employees without fixed work locations.
- General engineering positions
- General office work positions
*We accept applications from all areas of study.
Initial salary (as of April, 2020)
- 248,000 JPY
- Master degree:
- 228,000 JPY
- 213,000 JPY
- High-school graduate:
- 188,000 JPY
- Salary raise:
- Once/year (April)
- Twice/year (July & December)
- Commuting allowance
- Overtime work allowance etc.
Headquarters: 8:45 - 17:40 (Actual work hours: 8 h)
- Saitama prefecture (Hanyu city)
- Global Head Office:
- Tokyo (Nihonbashi, Chuo ward)
- Manufacturing facilities:
- Saitama prefecture (Saitama city), Yamagata prefecture (Sagae city),Fukushima prefecture (Koori, Date district), Okayama prefecture (Soja city), and others. Japanese and overseas facilities
- Annual paid leave: 124 days (FY 2020)
- Five-day workweek system (Sat & Sun are holidays)
- Golden Week / Summer Holidays / New Year’s Holidays
- Long service leave / Special leave, and other leaves
*Long service leave
(After 10 years of service: 5 days ; after 20 years: 7 days ; after 30 years: 10 days; after 40 years: 10 days)
*Other leaves(Mourning leave, maternity leave, childcare leave, Long-term nursing leave, and others)
- Housing subsidies (dormitory for single employees, lease apartments etc.)
- Company pension system (Defined contribution pension plan, defined benefit pension plan)
- Shares system for employees
- Rewards for continuous service
- Staff Cafeteria
- Recreation facilities etc.
Insurances and other systems
- Unemployment insurance
- Worker’s accident insurance
- Health insurance
- Welfare annuity insurance
- Systems for childcare leave and caretaking leave
- Career partner system and others
*Career partner system: employees who have worked for at least 3 years continuously in the company and have to resign for family reasons can be re-employed within 5 years of resignation in the case if they meet the set criteria.
Interviews will be held online except the final interview.
* Recommendation Method A: Persons whose school does not have a recommendation quota for Akebono, but wish to apply through recommendation (1st choice is Akebono)
* Recommendation Method B: Persons whose school has a quota for Akebono, and who plan to apply for a school recommendation.